Zygor not recognizing heirlooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor not recognizing heirlooms?

Just got the guide today. I'm in Ghostlands, and Zygor doesn't recognize I have heirlooms. Or at least I don't think it does.. I just turned 20 and it says I need to grind to 18. Any help?

BTW, I saw the page about heirlooms and what to do, but I couldn't find any of that on the options screen.

This sounds more like the guides are just out of sync with your level. Open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) and click the word Suggest at the top. Now pick one of those guides it suggests for your level range and load that up.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There's no option about heirlooms in the guide.
      If you have heirlooms you simply level faster than the guide expects so you may get asked if you want to skip to the next zone before reaching the end of a zone guide.

However to reduce travelling times I would recommed to stay inside a zone as long as possible as sometimes you get an automatic transition to the next zone at the end of a zone while when skipping ahead early you end up running around several minutes.
      As long as quests are green you get full XP for them and for quest mobs you get 5% less XP for each level you are ahead of them as long as they are not grey. And green mobs fall faster

Comment

Working...
      X