Beasts of Fable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beasts of Fable

Once you have completed Beasts of Fable is there a way to reset the steps so that they do not appear as completed to do the daily Beast of Fable quests?

I see an include in the guide file for the Beasts of Fable Book I-III quests.
    Digging deeper revealed that this include is used by the achievement guide for th Longest Day achievmeent as well as the pet guides for Snowy Panda, Mountain Panda and Sunfur Panda.
    You should be able to get the guide for the 3 dailies by selecting the third option when you load one of those pet guides.

However as the include already exists the Zygor team can also make it a daily guide

Comment

ok i understand that Cartman but once I complete any of those guides the steps will indicate they are completed. I have been using the Beast of Fable but just clicking on them one by one so I can easily travel from one to the next. Having them as a daily so they reset daily would be great! Is there a way to reset them?

Comment

We don't actually 'reset' the completed status with any quests, even the dailies. What happens with the dailies is that at server midnight (normally around 3am or so) there is a reset on the quests on Blizzard's side. We just ask the server what quests you have completed and go from there. The server tells us that the daily quests aren't completed so that's why they are red again every day. So unless Blizzard starts to treat the beast of fable stuff like daily quests and reset their completion status every night there is nothing we can do.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Beasts of Fable Book I-III quests are daily quests.
          They open up once you complete the quest Beasts of Fable.

So the way I mentioned it is simple and works. You only need to open the pet journal and search for "Snowy Panda", "Mountain Panda" or "Sunfur Panda" (with other language WoW clients you need to know the localized name or search for Panda and look for one of the three.
          Load up the guide and at step one select the last option, the guide jumps to the step where you accept the three daily quests.

This should even work if you have all the three Panda pets.

Comment

Cabby, yes Cartman is correct once you complete BOF I - III they open up as a daily. Given that is there a way to reset them? Cartman thanks for your suggestions I will try them.

Comment

If they always show as green (completed) then that means Blizzard does not mark them as incomplete each day at server reset. We do not keep a listing of completed quests, instead we query the server every time you log into a toon (or reload the UI) to find out what quests have been completed.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As Cabby mentions, daily quests will be reset by the WoW server at a certain time (on EU servers at 3 a.m. CET).
                If you did the quests the day before and then log in after 3 a.m. they should not be marked complete.
                The only problem is if you stay logged in while the reset takes place as the guide caches the data of completed quests for your current session.
                You either need to reload the UI (/rl) or log out and back in.

A sidenote, those pet dailies are account wide dailies. You can only do them once a day with one WoW account, not once a day with each character.

Comment

Working...
                X