Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Suggestion Weirdness Winterspring 52-55

Hi,
    Was doing this guide and after reaching level 55 next guide suggest point-it suggested continuing with Un'Goro Crater 55-57. Why would it want to send me to possibly the farthest point on the map I could go to when there is a Winterspring 54-58 Guide available?

The Winterspring 54-58 guide is part of the Eastern Kingdoms leveling path. It should be the same guide as the Winterspring 51- guide for the Kalimdor leveling path.
    It is in the Eastern Kingdoms guide because Eastern Kingdoms lack level 50-60 zones if you don't have heirlooms and play without guild or rested bonus.

I noticed though that the Winterspring 54-58 guide is labeled as Kalimdor guide, not Eastern Kingdoms. Alliance has it labeled as Eastern Kingdoms. The routing from Swamp of Sorrows guide is correct, it references to the Kalimdor\Winterspring 54-58 guide and from there it goes back to Eastern Kingdoms\Blasted Lands 57-60.

Comment

That was thoroughly confusing...did you fix it?

Comment

Nothing to fix.

You see two guides, one for 52-55 and one for 55-57. These are the same guide, just one is used if you level on Kalimdor and one is used if you level on EK. It's just two different levels that you would hit that zone depending on where you were leveling. What level you get sent there is dependent on which continent you are leveling on because the one continent has fewer good zones for leveling in the 50-60 range.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The only problem I see is that the Winterspring 54-58 guide gets suggested when you are within that level range. It does not matter which continent you are on, you always see the appropriate guides for both continents.
          So if you are level 56 and hit the suggest button you will see Winterspring 54-58, Silithus 55-57 and Un'Goro 55-57. But I don't know if the Winterspring guide gets suggested if you already did the 51-52 or 52-55 guide before and therefore have completed all the quests there already.
          If you follow the leveling path you won't have this problem as you will then be taken from zone to zone.

Comment

Working...
          X