Is this a known Blizzard bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a known Blizzard bug?

Is this a known Blizzard bug, or am I doing something incorrectly? I attached a picture, but it's a difficult thing to explain in simple terms. I hope my comments on the picture make sense.
    quests_plus_and_minus_signs_problem.jpg

Looks like some odd Blizzard bug or a different addon that works with the quest log is messing with it.

It would appear that because you have the Mount Hyjal section at the top shrunk down (the +) it then moves the names of all other quests and sections up 1 (because it only had the 1 quest being hidden). Looks like the bug is only moving the displayed names up but still remembers where they were originally when you clicked on them. So originally (before Mount Hyjal section was shrunk down) Any Portal In A Storm was where The Perfect Poultice is being shown when Mount Hyjal section is shrunk. So the game thinks that Any Portal In A Storm is still in the same location even when it's being displayed one spot higher. If you would have clicked on the Uldum section header that would probably have shown you the quest info on the right for Any Portal In A Storm. If you're lucky simply re-starting the game will fix it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X