Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skinning Guide Outdated

Hi-

Step 17 of skinning guide (1-600) has you go from crossroads to Southern Barrens area to loop a path to 205 skill. Unfortunately there is a little thing called the "Great Divide" that is actually a huge uncrossable chasm.

I'm sure I can wiki/google an appropriate area but hey I paid for an accurate guide right?

It's more a problem of the travel system and because Blizzard does not automatically unlock flight points anymore.

To get to Southern Barrens as Horde player from Crossroads go west on the road and follow the northern rim of the Scar towards Stonetalon.
    When you reach the first small Horde camp you see an Alliance wall to the left. Go further ahead (300 meters or so) into Stonetalon until you reach the next small Horde camp (where the first Pine trees and the night elf ruins are).
    Behind there's a ramp leading up and around the Alliance outposts.

An alternative way is to simply jump down into the Scar a bit west of the position where the roud to the south from Crossroads ends.
    There's a fallen tree and behind is an area with palms. If you reach it and look across you see a path leading up on the other side.
    If you jump down carefully here it should be possible to reach the path alive. With a level 85 char I got 3 ticks of 600 damage each while riding through the lava towards the path.

However it may be possible that there's an area easier to access to level skinning.

Comment

Working...
    X