To All The Squirrels guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To All The Squirrels guide

Steps 12 and 13 (Grotto Vole and Rock Viper) - the coordinates are incorrectly specified as Winterspring rather than Hyjal.

I see it. We just forgot to add the map name to the grotto vole step so it was still using the winterspring map. Will get that fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yep, thanks Cabby. I'm going through this entire guide so will add any more bugs to this thread.

Comment

A minor one but worth mentioning for completeness. Step 57 says "Use the love emote on a Ram and a Squirrel" but the step is completed by /love-ing a ram. The next step is then to /love a squirrel. Maybe Step 57 should just tell you to /love a ram and leave the squirrel until the next step.

Comment

And a general observation. Sometimes clicking on the silver blob next to "use the love emote" auto targets and applies the emote, sometimes it doesn't. It didn't for the ewes in Shattrath but it did for the Borean Marmot, for example.

Could this be a change of the NPC ID?

Edit: I think it might be - the travel system was saying "Goto (npc nnnnn)" for at least some of the steps where the auto-target didn't work.
          Last edited by mzanker; October 24, 2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Step 90 - Devouring Maggot - the entrance to the catacombs is actually at 56.6, 49.8. It would be helpful to direct players to this spot before following the path to the bottom of the catacombs.

Comment

Ok, I linked this thread in the bug list so you keep adding in the stuff as you find it and the team will get it all fixed up.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby - that seems to be everything. I reached the end of the guide and got the achievements

It's a good guide and the points I raised were not show-stoppers.

Comment

Working...
                X