Legendary Cloak Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary Cloak Quest

How about a guide for the Legendary Cloak...

You can find these quests in the Achievements guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Which guide? I just updated to the latest guide and don't see anything when searching quests for Secrets of the empire or Legendary.

Comment

The Legendary Cloak is obtained from doing the Black Prince quests/rep stuff so start with the Chapter I: Trial of the Black Prince achievement guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have the achievement guide and when I goto the dashboard in game and click on achievements, and try searching for "Chapter" not seeing it. Am I looking in the right place?

Comment

Are you using the search box in the top right of the guide selection window?
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Select Achievements
              Select Quest Achievements
              Select Pandaria
              Scroll to the bottom. The last 5 listed for me are Chapters 1-5 for The Black Prince.

Comment

I faction changed and a few quests aren't working for me darn "test of valor" is one of them ..It wont let Wrathion show me the quest for some reason. Might have to open a ticket for help on this in game

Comment

Yes, faction changes may cause problems to faction specific quests and a gamemaster may be able to help you.
                  Remember that this particular quest will be removed with patch 6.0, I think it will be simply skipped.
                  The whole legendary quest chain will then be removed when WoD comes on November 13th. And you won't be able to start the chain with patch 6.0. But if you already started it you are able to complete it.
                  So you really need to hurry, you only have 4 full weeks and possibly one or two days (November 11th and 12th or ony 12th, depending on the region) for the following:

You need 20 Secrets of the Empire which drop in all 4 parts of Throne of Thunder and the first 2 parts of Orgrimmar.
                  I needed 2 weeks to get them, the second week I ony needed the 4 parts of the Throne.
                  So I had 2 parts of Orgrimmar left and got 4 of the Titan Runestones of which you need 12.
                  The 3rd week (last week) I only got 6 more Titan Runestones from the last 2 parts of Throne and the first 2 parts of Orgrimmar. So I need this week too, 4 weeks in total.

So unless you are very lucky with the Titan Runestones you need 4 weeks for those two quests.

Comment

Working...
                  X