Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Riches of Pandaria" - Guide is working

I never tried this guide before, so....

I decided to try the "Riches of Pandaria" Achievement. Guide started on Step 1. Fine.
    Riches-of-Pandaria_Step-1.jpg

As soon as I clicked on "Click here to proceed," the guide fast-forwarded all the way to the last step, Step 20!
    I never got to do one thing. The guide finished.
    Riches-of-Pandaria_Step-20.jpg

That means to me that it's impossible to use this particular guide. What's up?

Hmm... that is very odd. If you go back to the beginning instead of clicking the line to continue try just clicking the next step button. Does that make any difference or does it still try skipping thru to the end?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My Topic Title is incorrect. I just now noticed that. It should say "... Guide is not working". Oh, well.

Comment

Cabby, I haven't tried your suggestion yet, but I will the next chance I get.

Comment

Sorry to rez an old thread, but, except for the title being wrong, this still happens.

It doesn't mark them as complete...it just leaves them gray and goes step-by-step to the end as if I *can't* do it.

I've done two of the zones. I'll probably knock out the rest tonight. I'll use the guide again tonight and see how I got it to help me Monday night. I can't recall now, but I think I manually had to back up to the last incomplete step to get the guide to help me.

Comment

Looking into this.

Comment

The guide was updated. While I did complete this on my main last night, I'll give it a try on my #2 guy and see how it does for him.

The only thing that was added was a |confirm at the end of each step. I'm not familiar with that and I don't see it in the HTML guide. Do you know if it is documented somewhere for those of us that like to make our own guides or edit other guides?

Comment

The |confirm flag will add a line to the step that says Click here to continue. Or if you use it behind a tip it will make that tip text what you click to continue to the next step. It's used mostly when you have no real completable lines in a step to help make sure that the step is visible and doesn't get skipped. You can see the line when it's used by itself in the first picture of this thread, and the second picture shows how it would look when used behind a tip and combined with a |next flag.

Comment

Working...
                X