Zygor breaks new rare mini-map icon display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor breaks new rare mini-map icon display

I've noticed that when the Zygor guide add-on is enabled (current version), it breaks the display of the skull icon for rare-boss/mob. Disable Zygor and the skull icon starts working again. Just wondering if others have noticed this as well.

Others have said that they have the mini map icons so this might be some odd addon conflict. If you disable all other addons so that only Zygor is enabled do you still have the mini map skull icons missing?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It appears to be Zygor.
      1) Disable all add-ins (including zygor) - rare boss icon in mini map is there.
      2) Enable only Zygor - rare boss icon in mini map is now missing.
      3) Disable Zygor, enable all other add-ins, rare boss icon on mini-map is there.

I did this just outside of Two Moons, where Shan Tidehunter hangs out. Nobody kills these rares now, so he stayed up the entire time of testing.

Comment

Thanks for that extra testing. I'll get this on our dev team bug list for them to figure out what's happening.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

FYI - it also appears to stop the rare chest icons (mini map) on the timeless isle from displaying.

Comment

FYI - this problem is now fixed. One of the later updates appears to have corrected this issue.

Comment

I am having this issue now. ever since i bought the guides for draenor.

Comment

I think this should have been fixed, please check that you have the latest guide version installed (5.0.10969).
                You can see the guide version ingame in the guide selection window.

If this problem has come back again you can turn off the flashing minimap nodes, I think it's in the extras section of the guide options.

Comment

The fix for this should be in place as of our most recent release (5.0.10995). If it is not working correctly with this version please let me know.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                  X