• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Lotus Dailies or Reputation - Patch 5.4 - The Thunder Below

The Golden Lotus Daily or Reputation
    Quest: The Thunder Below
    Step 23 - Go to 56,49
    My reputation is revered.

After patch 5.4, Step 23 instructs you to go to 56,49 but this takes you to the destroyed pagoda where their is no entrance to a building. The instructions say: "Traverse the following rooms by only stepping on the red tiles, other tiles will harm you. Click here to proceed."

Shouldn't the location be 22.3, 26.3 for the entrance to the building? The room is located in the building at 22.2, 15.1 but stepping on the red tiles does damage. Shouldn't this read: "Traverse the following rooms by only stepping on the white tiles, other tiles will harm you"?

When you are in game and you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left corner for your guide version number?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby:

The version number you reference is not shown in my in game interface when you click on the down arrow control to select a different guide. In fact, the background for the menu is full screen and no version number appears. Is there a way to reset the background so that it is not full screen?

Comment

That's really an odd one. Try doing a full reset of everything by exiting the game, go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder, and delete the Zygor files in there.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I deleted these files, and returned in-game, selected the drop down arrow but the menu of guides still displays a black background in full screen. No version number is found anywhere on the screen. I remember at some point seeing this version number on a smaller window as you described when the game was first installed but that is not the way the screen appears now.

I tried again only this time disabled all of my other addons, and the menu displays correctly with the version in the lower left corner .. Ver: 4.0.7216. So I wonder what other addon is creating the full screen black background. I'll have to load these in groups to narrow down which on it is.

After reinstalling Zygor Guides I think that may have solved the problem with the coordinates being wrong as I posted originally. I'll know tomorrow after running the Golden Lotus Dailies again. Today, The Thunder Below was not offered by Anji Autumnlight but it should be tomorrow.
          Last edited by amethystnw; September 17, 2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X