Timeless Isle problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeless Isle problems

Hello all got a small problem the Timeless Isle daily aren't showing up for horde. I have tryed to uninstall and reinstall but no luck. Any thing else i can do?

I am in game looking at it now. Open up the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer), go into the Dailies section, then into the Pandaria section. You can find it at the bottom of the list named Timeless Isle Dailies.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I looked there stops at the sunreaver dailies. question 2 my ver (in game) says 4.0.6624 is this the right one

Comment

No, that is a version from before patch 5.4. Please run the Zygor Updater again so it can update to the latest version which will have the guides you're looking for. Current version is 4.0.7199. You might have to double check the Updater settings to make sure it's pointing properly to your WoW installation.

Comment

Found it for some reason its dumping it outside the addon folder ty much for the info

Comment

If it's installing it outside the addons folder then double check the top setting in the Updater settings. That should be pointing to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder but most likely is only pointing to your WoW/Interface folder.

Comment

Working...
            X