The Golden Lotus Dailys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Golden Lotus Dailys

since the patch yesterday my Golden Lotus daily's are messed up it gives me quests that are not available and the ones I get after completion and receiving rewards still show as accepted and only got 4 quests at swirling posts area no other quests from any area, also the area's the guide point me to don't exixst

Please update your guides. The whole thing was changed with 5.4 and we released that update yesterday.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for reply but I have updated and uninstalled then re installed and still only 3 quests forth one is don't stand on red tiles but location is just a destroyed statue and three quests I have done and handed in but still green in log
      Also I get the oil quest which I can do it lets me throw both torches and kill 80 mobs but no quest complete box opens under mini map
      Last edited by igotoo; September 13, 2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

When you are in game and you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left corner for the guide version number?

Comment

Hi
          It says ver: 4.0.7207

Comment

What is the step number where it goes bad?

Comment

it was stopping at step 22 but I think I might have found the problem as I had a quest from old set in quest log I have deleted it and trying them all again

Comment

still sticks at step 22 quest is Mantid under Fire I can throw the 2 torches and kill 80 Hivelings and the yellow dead count goes up the quest turns green at 80 dead but quest complete box doesn't open under mini map so cant progress past step 22 unless I step through quests with arrows and you can hand quest in to Kun Autumnlight
                Last edited by igotoo; September 14, 2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Ok, I've added this to our list for the content team to go over and see if they can figure out what's happening and get it fixed.

Comment

Working...
                  X