After 600 Inscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 600 Inscription

I'm sure this has been addressed before but I searched and couldn't find anything related.

After you reach level 600 with Inscription (or any profession) will the Zygor guide tell you the best way to continuously make gold or will it pretty much be self explanatory when 600 is reached? Just something that has been in my mind lately, I'm of course new to WoW and these guides.

Thanks

It just gets you to 600. After that it really depends on your server's economy for what way to best use that to earn gold.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Check the auction house for the prices of shoulder inscriptions and create and sell them.
      You can also create one Scroll of Wisdom every day to discover new glyph recipes. Which glyphs to sell is difficult to say, it requires a lot of research to find this out. One good starting point are class guides, check what glyphs are definitely needed for certain classes and if they are not sold in the action house.

Finally with one Scroll of Wisdom and 10 Starlight Ink you can create the darkmoon cards. 8 different cards make one deck which can be exchanged for an itemlevel 476 trinket.
      As there are 4 different decks it takes a long time and a lot of materials to get one complete. And I doubt that the trinkes are that useful anymore. But you can try it.

Comment

Working...
      X