OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Other Games Would You Like To See Zygor Make Guides For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Other Games Would You Like To See Zygor Make Guides For?

Which of the following existing games or upcoming games would you most like to see Zygor create a guide for. If you'd like to see a guide for a game not on our list please leave a comment in this thread.
    Guild Wars 2
    11.86%
    Star Wars The Old Republic
    16.24%
    Rift
    15.98%
    Star Trek Online
    2.06%
    The Elder Scrolls Online (upcoming)
    26.03%
    Final Fantasy XIV (upcoming)
    9.79%
    Everquest Next (upcoming)
    5.41%
    Wild Star (upcoming)
    12.63%
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; August 13, 2013, 08:45 AM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

If you go with Rift, I might be willing to help you, since I like the game, and have written AddOns for it before.
    A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Out of those? RiFT would make the most sense. GW2 is too different really, and SWToR is kinda just a cash grab. Others are yet to be seen.

Comment

Guild wars 2 really has the most unique and slightly, in some ways, complicated levelling system. That will be by far the most help. Rift is more similar to WoW so it's not a huge change. I'd be extremely impressed if you could pull off GW2. I'd help you guys out if you chose to.

Comment

FF XVI is shaping up to be a great game, GW2 really, to me, doesn't need much of a guide. I didn't even know people still played Rift.

Rift or FF for me.

Comment

I am looking forward to Elder Scrolls & Wild Star, so wont mind reading up on them!

Comment

i would really like to see a brilliant guide made for SWTOR! I know what people say about the game, but since the release, it has just become better and better. In fact, for the time being, i almost don't play any other MMORPG! People - give SWTOR a second chance, you will not regret it... just my opinion, it is a free internet, we all can have opinions! No hard feelings!

Comment

If Rift will be the one I hope PvP progression and other aspects of PvP will be covered as well. Not only questing. Rift might be demanding in a guide. There is so many things in the game: artifacts hunting, rift hunting, PvP rifts, etc. And, of course, when I think of a guide for Rift I think of a guide the same approach as the Zygor add-on has in WoW: In-game guide.
                Last edited by julius; August 14, 2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I would think that Everquest Next is going to be your best option, looking at it from a marketing/consumer poll. Seriously, it's leading up to be the "Next Big MMO To Define The Future of Games". Besides, it's still awhile before we see a release date which gives you plenty of time for you to prepare for it.

Honestly, I would still be playing Everquest today if the graphics engine wouldn't have been so horrible that it forced me into finding other games such as Vanguard, World of Warcraft, and Rift.

Everquest set the foundation for MMO's for years to come and I can't wait to get back into the game. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that misses the old EQ and we're hoping EQ Next delivers our high expectations.

Comment

I would say ESO would be your best bet because the amount of content that Bethesda and Zenimax puts into thier games is immense, thus the more content, the more seperate guides that you will be able to create for its players. With that being said though...No MMORPG has had the success of WoW and I just dont see any other MMORPG keeping over 3 to 4 million subscriptions constantly, especially if players of that genre are allready paying $15 a month for WoW, will they pay another $15 for ESO making thier expenses $30 a month now to play these games?...tough question. Not only that figure but will these players fork up another $50-$100 for more of your guides?

All in all I say ESO will be your best bet...Bethesda has yet to let me down as a gamer

Comment

As the only game so far that has announced a AddOn API very close to WoW's I choose WildStar. Means more likely being able to do a in-game guide like WoW's. Now that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind the other games being chosen. I would love to see any guide for the others. I just like the in-game guides more than having to read a out of game document.
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done GW2 and Rift. I find Rift more fun. I prefer solo and don't usually join groups but I like the way Rift plays out.

Comment

I'd love to see Lord of the Rings Online, even though it wasn't on the list.

Comment

i would also say ESO i am a beta tester for the game and it is looking very good i think it would be your best bet to make a guild for this game

Comment

I think you would have to look at the viability of the given MMORG and the amount of PVE versus PVP. I think zygor is better suited to PVE leveling. SWTOR has a lot of that, and multiple story lines. But it is hard to tell how many current players they have.

Comment

Working...
                              X