OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Other Games Would You Like To See Zygor Make Guides For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make a FF XIV guide i would love you long time!!! lol

Comment

I can't vote for two but I'd love to see both Star Trek Online and Star Wars: The Old Republic get guides.

Comment

Everquest Next FOR SURE!

Comment

Before making any new guide please fix errors that have been reported for WoW guide, example : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eported-issues

As a customer I may not want to buy new guides from you if you don't maintain/update/polish existing guides that I already bought.

Comment

i would like to see one for The Elder Scrolls Online the new game since rift is pretty old and not fun the new The Elder Scrolls Online would be great.

Comment

Everquest Next pleaseeeeee!

Comment

My opinion...

I know this might sound stupid but..Minecraft, A server plugin telling you something like "your have 7 cobblestone in all of your chests and inventory collect one more." Next step: "you now have enough cobblestone to build a furnace, this is how it is crafted... I think this would be amazing and who else better to make it than Zygor the ultimate guide makers! What do u think?

Comment

I would kill to see a SWTOR guide. I no longer play that game because it is just to confusing on where to go and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by runebladez View Post
                    I would say ESO would be your best bet because the amount of content that Bethesda and Zenimax puts into thier games is immense, thus the more content, the more seperate guides that you will be able to create for its players. With that being said though...No MMORPG has had the success of WoW and I just dont see any other MMORPG keeping over 3 to 4 million subscriptions constantly, especially if players of that genre are allready paying $15 a month for WoW, will they pay another $15 for ESO making thier expenses $30 a month now to play these games?...tough question. Not only that figure but will these players fork up another $50-$100 for more of your guides?

All in all I say ESO will be your best bet...Bethesda has yet to let me down as a gamer
                    This is exactly what went through my mind when I saw the polling question. I love the Elder Scrolls series and have never been let down yet - but I've purchased ALL the guides for WoW, and honestly, Elder Scrolls has never been as confusing as WoW has been (especially earlier, with no decent guidance for completing quests); at least with ES, there's a little marker on your map where you need to be going, and it's fairly easy to traverse the terrain without running into mobs every 4 feet... Until waypoints with TomTom became an addon, it took me a long time just to complete a quest in WoW when I first started playing.

Having said that, I'll be playing ESO on PS4, and not PC. It's possible they'll still be charging a subscription rate though, and if they do, I'll be cancelling my WoW subscription - at least while I actively play ESO - I may bounce back and forth between the two after awhile, however.

To address the guides issue, I think it was awesome they had the Halloween special going on, unfortunately, I'd already purchased all but one guide before now. If I were playing ESO on PC, I probably wouldn't purchase guides for it - Zygor makes great guides, but I just don't know if I'd be willing to fork out all that money again for a completely new game. The idea of upgrading the guides is bad enough for me when the new expansion comes out for WoW, so it's unlikely that I'd purchase new guides altogether.

I won't rule it out, but it would be unlikely - especially with all the talent making free addons now (they're getting really good - many already are).

However, I still vote for ESO. If I did buy a new guide, it would be for that game.

Also, Zygor, please consider the official tangible guidebook that you're indirectly competing with. I'm not sure if they'll make one for ESO (why wouldn't they?), but if they do, those books usually cover *everything* in the game - they just don't have a downloadable TomTom arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffychef View Post
                      Also, Zygor, please consider the official tangible guidebook that you're indirectly competing with. I'm not sure if they'll make one for ESO (why wouldn't they?), but if they do, those books usually cover *everything* in the game - they just don't have a downloadable TomTom arrow.
                      Physical book guides can be neat novelty items to have if you're a collector or something but honestly, as gamers ourselves we've always found those types of guides extremely disappointing, especially when it comes to MMOs. Games like WoW and ESO are constantly changing which means that book guide becomes outdated almost the second it hits the shelf. That's the incredible thing about the digital guide format. We are able to keep up with these changes and always have up to date guides.
                      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                        we've always found those types of guides extremely disappointing, especially when it comes to MMOs. Games like WoW and ESO are constantly changing which means that book guide becomes outdated almost the second it hits the shelf. That's the incredible thing about the digital guide format. We are able to keep up with these changes and always have up to date guides.
                        I truly understand your point - and I totally agree (especially with WoW; a physical book would be both disappointing and a waste of money due to being outdated very quickly). However, I do have hope for ESO in the way that they'll remain true to their content and only deliver changes to the expansions themselves; I'd rather see new continents or islands popping up on the map with the addition of expansions or patches, as opposed to all-out changes being made to the prior game content that may affect book guides (did WoW really have to work everything over with Cataclysm?).

Time will tell, I suppose. Part of me wishes it'd be cheaper to update my PC to play next-gen games than it would be to buy a next-gen console.

I still support you guys and I love your guides though! Keep up the great work - and have a blast with ESO!

Comment

TBH guys, WILDSTAR looks like to be the next big one!, my feelings it will take over wow, thus all the others,

if you dont know what it is LOOK IT UP!!!..

ZYGOR PLEASE!! DO WILDSTAR!!! iv played em all but wow has been the only one that sticked. and wild star looks to me personaly to be better, but well have to see..

Comment

I would love a guide for LOTRO or DCUO. There is a guide by RPGTutor for LOTRO but he hasn't updated in since 2010 and honestly I have a more enjoyable experience if it is structured as in (I know where to go and what to do). But if those are never going to be on the table than any FTP game because I don't like subscriptions.

Comment

Well you guys are going to be making one for ESO now but I would really like to see one for Wildstar.

Comment

I'm UP for Wildstar!

I've done 2x50 lvl, the game is really cool and a great "wow clone". I'm sure that the zygor team can do this.

Comment

Working...
                                X