Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips + Suggestions for My lvl 90 Blue Geared Pally

Hi zygor peeps!

I play a lvl 90 pally (prot) on StormWind (or was it StormRage?)

His name is Deltox.

I would link his armory but I am currently on my break at work and they have blocked access to wow websites lol.

I was wondering, since my toon is pretty pimped out from running heroics, what should I spend my accumulated valor point (from dalies) and justice point?

The guides only really shows dungeon gear suggestions but not really anything for after you're pimped out will all of the guide suggestion.
    Maybe this feature could come in the near future.

In the mean team, do you guys have suggestions, websites I could visit to know what I should be upgrading?

Thank you, Max

This is difficult without knowing some important things.

1. What's your current ilvl?
    2. Do you want to do raids?
    3. If not, what do you want to do?
    4. What are your current MoP reputation levels?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby!

Like I said above I can't link my armory because wow websites are disabled at work.

You could always check the armory with my toon's name "Deltox" to see what I have.

I know he's decked out in blues though (I know that's not much of help for now)

Yes I want to do raids.

And I'm currently revered in all factions (rep)

Thanks ~

Comment

I found your toon on Stormrage server in the armory. You have a 461 ilvl which is just enough to allow you to start running the LFR raids. I would suggest however to run thru them as Retribution dps so you can have a chance to see some of what's needed on the tanking side of it before actually trying to tank in the raids. Either armory is wrong or you're wrong about the MoP reputation levels. Armory shows most of your reps at Friendly and 2 of them at Honored with none Revered. Based on the armory reps I'd have to say get some gear with VP from Klaxxi and use the JP to do any upgrades on your current blue gear that you might be able to do. Go thru the first few quests for the Barrens stuff that's going on to get a nice 502 boots item easy. Other than that just keep running the LFR raids to get gear upgrades and once you're able to do the last 4 (the Throne of Thunder stuff) keep running those to raise your rep with Shado-Pan Assault so you can spend your VP on that gear.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Awesome, yeah I didn't really know what my rep was, I just guessed :P But thank you for the tips!

Comment

Working...
          X