Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been away for 2 years and account still active

Guys,

quite simply, thank-you for having the presence of mind to know your customers do come back.

I started playing back in early 2005, but with work commitments and overseas deployments getting in the way, I found coming back to a new expansion each time reset the game table for me. You guides assisted in flattening out the learning curve and allowed me to enjoy the game much more.

In response I purchased the other guides, and I must say the guides have made the game much more enjoyable with the little comments and tips along the way such as purchasing items that increase your rep or assist in other ways, without which I would have never known.

Also you guides are a damned sight cheaper than a new fishing rod. (sorry I fish too)
    Keep up the good work.

Regards

Oldbuster

Welcome back! Glad you enjoy the guides . I, too, quit playing for quite some time and when I came back the guides worked even better than they did when I left. It was very nice and helped make the leveling process so much easier. Hope you enjoy the new expansions as much as you enjoyed the game back in 2005!
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I just came back after 3 years away and happy to see my account is also still active.

Is it worthwhile updating my levelling guides for Mists of Pandaria. Since Pandarians join Alliance or Horde anyway what's in the Mists update?

Comment

I believe you'll get the Panda guides with your current leveling guides, since you can make a Panda class without Mists of Pandaria, although I'm not 100% certain on that. I upgraded to the MoP guides when my character hit 85, so it's kind of at your discretion. If you don't think you'll be leveling up in the 85-90 zone anytime soon, then you can just wait for a sale to go live as the staff usually has sales quite often, especially near holidays. However, if you have an 85 toon that you'd like to level, it's definitely worth it even though Blizzard made it easier to level in Pandaria.

Comment

Cool thanks. At this stage I just want to level my Pandarian for a while and also go back to my Priest, learn how to play her again with the changes, and finish off Loremaster

Comment

No problem. Good luck with getting Loremaster!

Comment

Working...
            X