Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tillers Dailies

Hello!

I am currently doing all the dailies for valor and have noticed that the Tillers' dailies don't include the one from Farmer Yoon and the one from whichever cooking master wants something that day.

Are they in a different guide? And if so, may I ask why they wouldn't be included with the Tillers' Guide, since the objectives are obtained in the same area?

Cheers!

Mythrae

A bit of a sideways answer, since I haven't done the Tillers dailies because I am Exalted and Best Friends with the individual Tillers. That said, you might want to check out the AddOn FeedTillers, which is available on both curse.com and wowinterface.com; it will help you with the daily feedings in order to get Best Friends faster.
    A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Oh, no, I'm Exalted and Best Friends. Just doing the dailies to valor cap each week. I raid occasionally, but don't dungeon, so this is my best way to get valor for gear.

Comment

It should direct you to do the Farmer Yoon one every day. Double check your log to make sure you don't have an old one sitting in there. The cooking daily is in a different guide, that's why you don't see it in with the Tillers guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby, it only includes Farmer Yoon up until the ranch becomes yours. After he moves to the market, the guide doesn't include his daily any longer.

Comment

I see, there's a wrong condition in the guide step.
            There are two steps, one if you did not own the farm to accept two quests and one if you own the farm to accept one quest.
            But the condition for both steps is "|only if not completedq(32682)". So both get skipped.
            The second one should be "|only if completedq(32682)".
            This affects both Alliance and Horde and is in the Guides\ZygorIncludesAlliance.lua and ZygorIncludesHorde.lua files.
            Last edited by Cartman; July 10, 2013, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Good catch Cartman. I got that on our list to get fixed now.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Fixed in 4.0.6832 - thanks

Comment

Working...
                X