Midsummer Fire festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midsummer Fire festival

The quests and achievements are totally messed up. It tells me to go places to accept quests from someone that is not there at all. Please look into this as the festival starts today! Thanks!

Those are from the event last year. The team are currently working on updating the guide for this year's event and it should be released soon.

Edit: Also, the Midsummer Fire Festival hasn't even started yet. It doesn't start in game for another 30 minutes roughly so you would not have been able to do anything in the guide 2 hours ago when you posted this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Those are from the event last year. The team are currently working on updating the guide for this year's event and it should be released soon.

Edit: Also, the Midsummer Fire Festival hasn't even started yet. It doesn't start in game for another 30 minutes roughly so you would not have been able to do anything in the guide 2 hours ago when you posted this.
      Well not only are they completely messed up but I don't understand why I can't redo the achievements on another toon? It keeps saying congratulations when I got them on my main. I want to redo them on my alt and it doesn't let me -.-

Comment

Achievements are account wide which means once you've earned it on one toon all of your toons have the achievement. If you would like to do stuff again load the guide to step 1 and then hold the Ctrl + Alt keys while clicking the next step button to step into the guide to get past the skip to end aspect (normally the 2nd or 3rd step does that).

Comment

I know achievements are account-wide but I am lvling an alt and the achievement section was easy to follow. I have to say that the path chosen is really wierd. It keeps sending us back and forth. Not very logical imo.

Comment

Cabby, just so you know, the guide keeps asking to port to Shattrath and Dalaran, then in turn take portals to Stormwind, Ironforge, etc. These portals have long been replaced by class trainers, and no longer exist.

For example, step 99 in the Midsummer's quests guide, but I saw several such entries in the guide up until this point. There might be other occurrences in other guides. Sadly, I do not have a complete list.
            Last edited by myrroddin; June 23, 2013, 10:23 PM.
            A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Sounds like left over steps that are no longer needed now that we have the travel system. I'll talk to the content team about it.

Comment

I've noticed a couple more items. There are times where the guide correctly says go to X, but the waypoint is telling me to go to Y. Once such occurrence was in Blasted Lands. The waypoint wanted me to go through the Dark Portal. The guide wanted me to go to Swamp of Sorrows.

There is also missing quest data to honor or desecrate fires in Un'Goro, Aszhara, Blasted Lands, and Western Plaguelands. I'm doing those manually. Burning Crusade, Wrath, and Cataclysm are working as intended. About to do Pandaria.
                A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

This should all be fixed in today's update.

Comment

Working...
                  X