Sunreaver Onslaught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunreaver Onslaught

Step 200 was telling me to use Arcane Emancipator but was directing me to the middle of the water off the coast. I just happen to find the caes. Now it is tellme me to kill Lu Sheroes and still directing me to the middle of the ocean....can find the target.

When you open the guide selection window in game (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it show in the lower left corner for your guide version?

For your problem. After rescuing the scouts in the cave you exit the cave and there should be a boss right outside to kill (Metal Lord Mono-Han). After you do that you will have a box under the mini map for turn in and accept the next part. Once you accept the next part run up the stairs (straight out from the mine entrance) and kill the boss directly in front of you in the area where the floating lightning balls are (this is the forge master). Once you kill him turn right (as if you just came up the stairs) to get to the small area where the final boss is. You are basically going right past these 3 bosses on your way to the cave but if there are a lot of people doing the quests at the same time they might not be up.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks for your help. I roamed around for an hour or so until I found everyone.

Every time I get on my computer to play I check if there is an update so I am always playing with the latest version.

Comment

I have this on our list to get looked over. Maybe there's a map number wrong or something like that.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X