OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft Causes Internet Dc problems Anyone Els Notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World of Warcraft Causes Internet Dc problems Anyone Els Notice?

when i play wow for awhile now i seem to disconect from the internet and afther few seconds its backup now my internet is 120mb and i have a good gaming pc with an asus 7950 12 gig of ram icore5 3.40 ghz 3570 gigabyte mainboard so i went searching on google it seems that some servers doesend support ipv6 so ive disable it and i dont have anycrashing issue again im stil testing it i have a ubee router modem from my cable company could the ipv6 be an issue since my server doesend support that?

Originally posted by macgyver33 View Post
    when i play wow for awhile now i seem to disconect from the internet and afther few seconds its backup now my internet is 120mb and i have a good gaming pc with an asus 7950 12 gig of ram icore5 3.40 ghz 3570 gigabyte mainboard so i went searching on google it seems that some servers doesend support ipv6 so ive disable it and i dont have anycrashing issue again im stil testing it i have a ubee router modem from my cable company could the ipv6 be an issue since my server doesend support that?
    It's a little late.. and I hope you solve your disconnect problem. This is how I solve this windows bug.

Windows update cause this problem for me. Every hour it disconnect and connect again. Its a pain when windows update causing a disconnect in a fight.

Windows support says to update netcard driver, or reset log.

step // 1
    |tip In start type cmd. and start as administrator. Then copy paste the line below.
    netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

step // 2
    Restart your computer, and problem solved.
    |tip Next time when windows update mess up again. Repeat step 1

Comment

Working...
    X