Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbalism guide - travel steps

Hello!

I'm currently running through this guide on my 90 to get to 600 herbalism and I've noticed the travel system is acting oddly.

At the beginning of the guide it told me to set my HS to UC, which I did. I've since been herbing away in Eastern Kingdoms but it never tells me to hearth back to UC to train even though I have 'quickest, use every trick' selected for my travel system.

I got to level 200 in Western Plaguelands and it told me to go to UC, click the portal to Blasted Lands, then go through the Hellfire Portal and click the Org portal, so I did all this and trained with the Org trainer thinking that my next route may be in Kalimdor, then it sent me through the Jade Forest portal in Org over to the Shrine to port back to UC and go right back to the same path I was following in Western Plaguelands!!
    I could have just used my HS, trained in UC and flown back to Western Plaguelands in less than a quarter of the time.

Are there any options I'm not clicking or missing?

You are not missing anything. We are working toward having the system be more dynamic for directing you to the closest trainer, but right now we have it setup for just the Org trainer (SW for Alliance). I would suggest that if you know of a closer trainer when you get to a training step (or a closer AH on those steps in other professions guides) that you just go to the closest one to get the step completed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ahhh, no problem!

Thanks for clarifying Cabby!

Comment

Working...
      X