Missing Step for Children's Week in Caverns of Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Step for Children's Week in Caverns of Time

Seems like something is missing. Once I get to the dragon in the caverns of time, the guide gets a little screwy. It keeps leading me out of the caverns and then back in. I know I'm supposed to buy a paper dragon, but the guide ain't telling me where to go to do it.

Any help?

Thanks!
    Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

The vendor for the paper dragon is Alurmi. If I remember it correctly she's standing next to a house on the way that leads out of the cavern. Shouldn't be more than 100 meters from the central cave.

I don't know what's happening with the travel system down there, looking at the guide files this cave does not have a special map and there's even an "enter cave" step.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      The vendor for the paper dragon is Alurmi. If I remember it correctly she's standing next to a house on the way that leads out of the cavern. Shouldn't be more than 100 meters from the central cave.

I don't know what's happening with the travel system down there, looking at the guide files this cave does not have a special map and there's even an "enter cave" step.
      Thanks. I ended up finding the vendor, no problem. The not where the guide was telling me to find her.

Thanks for the help.
      Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

Working...
      X