Potential glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential glitch?

I wanted to find a specific pet and opened up the pets and mounts guide. If I clicked the name of the pet I wanted it would bounce me back to the beginning of the guide list where it shows me the guides I had., however I was able to find the pet guide for the pet, Ravasaur Hatchling ONLY by locating the search feature? I couldn't get a list of the pets, or anything like that. I only had to use the search feature of the guides to find it. Clicking Pets and mounts does open up the pets guide but it bounces me back out of it, any ideas? and my guides are working and updated, its just the issues im having with the pets guide
    I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

There's no list of the pets inside the guide interface.
    If you click the "Pets" label in the guide selection window the standard Blzzard pet interface will open. There you have a list of all pets in WoW and those for which a guide is available have a Zygor button next to the name that will open up the guide.

To find a pet you can either scroll down the list to see the greyed out pets you don't have or use the text field above the list to search for a specific pet (but you can also use the search field in the Zygor window as you did).

If the Blizzard pet window does not show up it may be an addon conflict. Do you have an addon that replaces the Blizzard pets and mounts window?

Comment

It is an addon issue. I was unable to see any guide icon buttons next to pets wither. After removing all addons and enabling them in a systematic fashion, I was able to see that 'Pet Journal Enhanced' addon causes the Zygor guide buttons, next to the pets, to disappear.

Comment

Working...
      X