Reached Level 90 On Horde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reached Level 90 On Horde

i finely managed to reach level 90 but no i have no idea what to do next ??
    any advice please?

I would recommend working on the MoP reputations. They will take a while but can generate some nice gold for you and valor points.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If it is not too difficult for your class you should start with the Klaxxi and Golden Lotus reputation /dailies.
      For the Klaxxi you need to have done the Dread Wastes leveling and loremaster guides so you have unlocked all Klaxxi quest NPCs.
      If you reach exalted with the Klaxxi you get an itemlevel 489 ring and you can buy itemlevel 463 weapons for gold, exalted with the Lotus gives you an itemlevel 489 amulet.
      Also getting revered with the Lotus unlocks the Shado Pan and August Celestial dailies.

If doing those dailies is too hard you can gear up your character in heroic dungeons.
      I recommend doing at least one heroic dungeon and one scenario each day to get the valor points.
      Joining a group that kills the Sha in Kun Lai should also be done once a week. The first time when you loot the Sha you get an item for which you get itemlvel 476 boots.
      If you reach an average itemlevel of 463 you should start with the raid browser. And you can start with the Thunder Isle dailies. Those may be a bit difficult at an earlier point.

Comment

If you need some gear the Scenarios are a great way to go. They don't take long and are a nice stepping stone for gear from normal to heroic MoP dungeons.

Comment

my question is do i also do the dailies with the other games like world of Warcraft The burning creasade lich king and cataclysm or just all of Mists of panderia ?

Comment

I would suggest that you work Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Tillers, Order of the Cloud Serpent, and Anglers dailies in MoP. Those will take up a nice amount of time the first few times thru them and doing them all will earn a lot of gold and valor points. Once you've finished doing those reps/dailies for the day then it's really up to you what you'd like to do. You can still do the other expansion dailies if you want to but it's not required unless you're working other reputations. I found that running the Scenarios was a nice fun 'mini-dungeon' type run that had some nice rewards and you didn't have the issues with long que times like you do for dungeons and raids.

Comment

it sounds to me like i just throw all the game away i mean why just complete one expansion out of 3 others?
              makes no sense ? zygorguides has all the dailies from all expansions and you can't beat the game without havweing all the achievements and if i was only to complete mop i would not have completed the whole game currect?>

Comment

I suggested the MoP dailies because right now it's the most relevant expansion. If you want to get into raiding and heroic dungeon runs you'll need to focus on the new content first, then later on you can go back to the older content to do stuff. The older content won't give you the gear needed for the heroic dungeons and raids. Also having the higher gear from the new content will make the older content that much easier to do.

Comment

It depends on what you want to achieve in the game.
                  If your goal is to see the end game content you need to spend quite an amount of time in the MoP content to gear up your character.

But if you want to see all the content WoW offers you can go sightseeing in classic dungeons or lower level zones (if you have the time go for the Loremaster and complete every zone, many of the are worth spending the time).
                  You should be able to solo any 5 man classic and Burning Crusade dungeon, even Lich King dungeons should be possible (I went through heroic Utgarde Pinnacle to get the blue Protodrake but a Monk is one of the best classes to do such things).
                  Even some raids can be done solo if the boss mechanics allow it. However some older raids still require prequests.

Or you can go for pets, pet battles (a friend of mine that got tired of raiding started this and has some fun), mounts and other achievements.

It's up to you, there's still a lot to explore in WoW and though it is not necessary you can have a lot of fun in the older content.

Comment

Originally posted by henric_kool_dragon2009 View Post
                    it sounds to me like i just throw all the game away i mean why just complete one expansion out of 3 others?
                    makes no sense ? zygorguides has all the dailies from all expansions and you can't beat the game without havweing all the achievements and if i was only to complete mop i would not have completed the whole game currect?>
                    The thing about MMOs is that you can never beat them. Not in a traditional sense like you can with a classic RPG or FPS game.

You are always free to go back to Classic, TBC, Wrath or Cata content anytime you want. You'll find that if you're fully geared for MoP, Most content up to Cataclysm, including instances, will be soloable.

Comment

It depends on your priorities. I would start with reputations for the current expansion (MoP), then go back and work on dailies for previous expansions. The current expansion is most important however as it will unlock and make available access to current gear. Old reputations will make available old gear which will not benefit your character in a practical sense (however, there is still transmog from old gear). Older reputations also unlock access to mounts, pets, and crafting patterns so they are worth going back to (with respect to crafting, the more items you can craft, the greater the potential for making money).

You also have pets (and pet battles), mounts, gearing your toon in better gear, transmogging (making one piece of your gear look like another item - this requires both looking for and then actually obtaining the item you want to make your gear look like - Id recommend an addon called MogIt for this), pvp, making gold using the AH, filling out your crafting professions (cooking, fishing, first aid, arch., and your 2 primary professions) which include collecting patterns you dont have, and then lets not forget, leveling more toons.
                      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
                      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
                      X