wont replace the jade raccoon trinket with anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont replace the jade raccoon trinket with anything

Jade raccoon a level 384 406 mastery trinket does not get replaced i am at 89 and it even wants to replace my Ghost iron Dragonling IL 450 and it is geared with +600 mastery,haste and Hit.
    it has been this way since I got the jade coon all those levels ago
    when the GI D is equipped it also want s to replace it with the explosive barrel IL 414 Crit strike 537
    why is this?

When you see this again can you please Shift + Click on the Decline button to generate a bug report and post it. I should then be able to tell you why it recommends what it does or if it's a mistake.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I guess it will need to wait till I find a new trinket as it is not doing it today... could I have blocked it asking to change by my actions?

Comment

Yes, the guide may remember that you declined to replace it. You can reset those remembered things in the options, there's a button in the gear suggestions section.

Comment

reason for ghost iron dragonling being replaced

The reason that the gear suggester always wants to replace the GID is that it does not have a stat bonus on the GID itself and the gear suggester doesn't seem to be able to read the socketed cogs. This always happens when I equip the Ghost Iron Dragonling on any of my toons, last time this happened I did the shift-decline and the print-out listed my ghost iron dragonling as a 0 and didnt list any of the cogs.

Comment

We currently do not have the ability to 'see' what items are in sockets/cogs built into the gear suggestions.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X