Lorewalker Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorewalker Guide

I have to admit that I'm generally very satisfied your product but your Lorewalker Reputation guide is horrible. I went through it last night and although I was able to reach exalted following the guide, the route is very inefficient. I found the route criss-crossing itself and I had to go back to points I had just flown over on several occasions. With a little research, I found a much better route at the following link:

http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...ts-of-pandaria

I suggest you check it out and update this guide. You have all the points, just need to put them in a more efficient order.

I have added this to our list to get looked at for improvement.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Our route has been updated and is now much more efficient. Please update your guides to reflect this new change.

Comment

Problem with Lorewalker Guide -- Horde side, trying to start Searing Gorge. Get the below error:

WoWScrnShot_033013_062838.jpg

I am just going to do the leveling steps from the leveling guide, but the guide is not working there.

Comment

I found the problem, there's a "step" before the leechsteps that should not be there.

It's in the ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\ZygorLevelingHordeCATA.lu a, line 35233, or search for:
          leechsteps "Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\\Eastern Kingdoms 1-60\\Searing Gorge (47-49)
          Delete the line with the "step" above that line.

Comment

Added to our list to get fixed.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X