Sunreaver Works Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunreaver Works Great!

Just a note of thanks. Sunreaver works so much better now. Whipped through today with no issues at all. I like it when it says 'talk to this guy' and when you click him, if there is no quest, it detects it and moves to next step. Wish all the guides were like that.

Glad you like that improvement.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am not having any of that luck, I just came here to let you know,I go to do the dailies there and it tells me to go back to the main camp to turn in quest when it turns out to be way back in the middle of the area, or it skips quest or just skips a whole area all together. to day I go the quest to kill 3 spiritist 3 warriors and 3 beastcallers along with all the quest to do there, and it skipped all the way to go back to main camp. also its been telling me to do this or do that on travel in main game but if I back it up as step or skip it forward then back to the step I am on it will str8 it up. and its not been telling me to hearth at all. I am going to uninstall and reinstall and see w hat happens.

Comment

today it skipped the beast pen dailies all together.

Comment

What guide version are you using (you can see it in game on the guide selection window) and what stage is your server on?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

OK think I have what you want to know, I have guide 4.0.6209, I been running updater 3 to 4 times aday. I also removed Zygor from my computer and reinstalled. As far as what stage my server is on, I think I have what your asking, and its Stage 4, breaking into Stormsea landing 80% complete.

Comment

Working...
            X