Kirin tor offensive dailies step 148

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirin tor offensive dailies step 148

After completing dailies at 3 hubs I get to turn in the quests at the last hub.

The guide then forwards me to the follow up quest, but for the previous hubs the steps to complete their respective quests seem to be skipped. Thus making the follow up quest unavailable until those are turned in.

I'm using the latest guide according to the updater (4.0.6164).

Also in the same version: Step 204 assumes a follow up quest, but the previous quest (Centuries in Sentires, gotten at step 197) hasn't been turned in yet.
    Last edited by aszune_drael; March 25, 2013, 11:25 AM. Reason: Added step 204

Which stage is your server on and also do you remember which quests were not turned in yet for the 3 hubs? I do see the problem with the Centuries in Sentries quest and we should get that fixed soon. Just need that extra info to try to help track down the first problem.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This started when the server hit stage 3.
      It seems to occur for all the hubs which are available in stage 2.

I don't recall the exact quests, but will update this post when I do my round today.

Quests from the Ighaluk Crag hub which weren't asked to be turned in for today were:
      The Creeping Carpet of Ighaluk (step 116)
      The Skumblade Threat (step 118)

After completing the 2nd of these quests at step 118, I get redirected to the next hub: Za'Tual (step 123).

I've got the option to skip impossible steps set, unsetting this option didn't change the flow, even when using the previous step, next step buttons the flow goes from 116 -> 118 -> 123.

After continuing, I noticed the turn in does occur again for me (Guide was updated to version 4.0.6178 today).

Quest from the Ighaluk Crag hub turn ins started at step 151. So either the update fixed this or unlocking stage 4 did.
      Last edited by aszune_drael; March 26, 2013, 11:35 AM. Reason: added flow of steps

Comment

Working...
      X