Step 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 117

Where in the world is this quest giver, Archmage Aethas Sunreaver? He is not where he is suppose to be based on this guide.

My server is on phase II. I do have the current guide.

I really really hate going by your guides when it is incomplete.
    Last edited by mynameisjonas79; March 12, 2013, 09:11 PM.

He should be where the guide says to go. I believe it's within a magical bubble and he should be with a few other NPCs right there. Does your in game guide version match the Updater guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I know the guy is suppose to be in a bubble. Today, he is not in the bubble. As I said, my server is in phase two. And, yes I do have the updated guide. I update the guide before I play WoW.

Comment

Yesterday after my server reached phase 2 I noticed a few steps that wanted me to go to coordinates to accept quests where no quest giver was.
        This was probably because some steps were not marked as phase 1 or 2 exclusive.
        I'm sure this will be fixed when the Zygor team can test phase 2, there has been an update to the guides today which may fix these things.

If it has not been fixed right now (I can't test it because EU servers are offline) just follow phase 2 as you did phase 1.
        There are 3 quest hubs and I think you get quests that take you there in the first camp.
        If you encounter a step to accept quests at a new location without a turnin step before take a look at the map if the new location has a question mark. If not ignore that step.

Comment

Working...
        X