Sunreaver Onslaught daily guide suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunreaver Onslaught daily guide suggestions

Ok just a heads up on several of the directions where to go for the dailys I do not follow, not optimal. But one thing I do not care for is going from one set to the next set without turning in the dailys. Reason why is you turn them in as you go the final quest will show up in final area without having to use the item to hearth back to the ship, turn them in on shore, then run all the way to where the final quest mob is to kill it. Then run all the way back to the shore to use the orb to get on the ship to turn it in.. Much faster to turn them in as the set gets done.

At the moment the sequence of doing the quests is not optimal as others have been in the past.

Just an FYI and somewhat helpful suggestions. For now I just use the autoaccept all quests and turn in, and just go.

I know our content team is going thru these guides trying to make them flow better so this should hopefully be fixed up before too long.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

First of all, thanks to the zygor team for doing the hard work of putting a guide together for this complex set of dailies. Perhaps it's just because it's new to me, but they seem longer and more interwoven than others in the past. Here are a couple of things I noted today doing them with what I think is the latest guide. on step #90, the is no "call of thunder" quest given as shown in the guide. There is a "The Bloodletter" quest in its place and the guide does show "The Bloodletter" quest at step #96. In step #105 Elina is not there as stated. But again, kudos for the effort to work all this out.

Comment

Do you by chance know what stage the island is in for your server?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

stage of onslaught daily on Frostmane server

Hi, it looks like near the end of stage 1 "securing a beachhead"

I've attached a screen shot. Hope this helps
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok my server (Thrall) is on stage 2, daily quest that is not showing on guide is "Enemies Beneath the Tower".

Version: 6090

Comment

Working...
            X