New zone dailies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New zone dailies.

If you have the rep guide, isnt this included?

They were not in the Reputations guides when they were first released. They should be added to the Reputations guides later today or tomorrow.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just bought the Reputation Guide and I cannot see any of the new dailies for the Shado-Pan Offensive or Thunder Isle.
      Shouldn't they have been added by now?

Comment

Yes, they have been added to the guides. Did you run the Updater after you made your purchase? If you did, when you open the guide selection window in game what does it show in the lower left corner for your guide version?

Comment

The guide is in the Pandaria dailies section and is called Kirin Tor Offensive.

Comment

The Kirin Tor Offensive and the Shado-Pan Assault are two distinct factions, each complete with their own Quartermaster.

I've searched inside all the .lua guide files I have found in both the Dailies and the Reputations sub-directories, and while I have found the the code lines for the Kirin Tor Offensive, I have found nothing with regards to the Shado-Pan Assult.

I've also double checked the in-game module as well as the ZygorIncludesAlliance.lua file.
            Shado-Pan Assult just isn't there.

Comment

I just looked in the guide files and everything is there as it should be. Please do a fresh install of the guides. First go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder in there, then run the Updater and it should say your current version is none. If it does then click on the Install button. If it still shows a current version number please let me know.

Comment

I looked through the guide files and there does not seem to be a guide for the Shado-Pan Assault.
                However it is pretty difficult to build up reputation with this faction as you will get most reputation in the raid.

There are only very few quests that grant reputation and you have to be very lucky to get them as they require to fetch some item drops:
                http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1435#quests

Comment

Doh, I didn't realize there was a new Shado-Pan rep with 5.2 and was thinking he couldn't see the normal Shado-Pan rep guides.

Since Shado-Pan Assault is a raid rep we will most likely not make a guide for it since we do not have any raid guides. You can do some trash runs to get to 2999/3000 (1 point shy of friendly) and then do one of the quests in the list Cartman linked to get into friendly to purchase some more stuff from the QM, but after that pretty much the only way to raise the rep is by defeating the different raid bosses.

Comment

Working...
                  X