OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed a lot in this guide. Wouldn't recommend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed a lot in this guide. Wouldn't recommend.

I thought this guide would actually help for collecting some of the harder to get mounts / pets in the game, for example the Grey Riding Camel. I figured that the guide would at least include flight paths and spawn locations for things such as the Mysterious Camel Figurines. Instead howerver, most of the guides are just basic summaries on where you can find them that I could have just as easily learned from WoWHead. With the pet guide they were even more lazy and just have it open the Pet Journal which tells you even less.

When I bought this guide I expected specific, detailed guides on exactly where to obtain pets and mounts, not a "worse than WoWHead" guide that is completely useless.

I would not recommend buying this guide if you haven't already bought it. Save yourself some money and just WoWHead it, you'll probably learn more of the things you need to know from doing that anyways.

We do have plans to add more information to these guides to flesh them out. For the Pets guide, it opens the Pet Journal and you should see a Z icon on the pets you don't have. When you click on that Z icon it will open the guide for obtaining that pet. This way you can look at all of the different pets to help decide which one you want to go after.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Can I ask what sort of info there is in the guide for Mimiron's Head, Invincible's Rein's and all the other raid related mounts ? or are these covered in the Profession's and Acheivement's guide ?
      ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

Comment

We do not have any raid related stuff in any of the guides. This may or may not change in the future.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As a devoted and long time Zygor user, unfortunately I have to say thank you to the OP for this discouraging post. I have been considering the mounts and pets guide mainly for the mounts for quite some time. Now with the memorial day sale I thought perhaps I'd buy it. But considering what I'm reading here, especially the knowledge that no raid mounts are included, I will definitely be passing. How can you sell a mounts guide for that much, and NOT include the mounts that people actually want!? All of the most desired mounts are in old raids!

Suggestion for Zygor - discount the current pet and mounts guide to $5-$10. Then rewrite it so it includes Raid mounts INCLUDING instructions on how to solo the old raids to farm the mounts we all really want. THEN, I'll be willing to pay full price for it. It shouldn't involve much research, the info has been out there on the web for ages.

Comment

I have managed to find a Mysterious Camel figurine with the help of Zygor's guide. I also had NPC Scan, which alerted me of the rare spawn. Zygor's waypoints helped me immensely. I found it, on the 5th spawn point in the guide.

I think some of posters' here might be overly critical on the mount and pet guides, was supposed to offer.

The pet journals, shows where to captured them. But not actual techniques, as there are many different opinions and methods.

There are some mounts in the guide, that shows where to get them, such as the Raid and Dungeons mounts like Fiery Warhorse or Blue Proto Drake. But not the actual techniques in downing the boss. Since these mounts are RNG drops, regardless of the players' skill level.

Detailed instructions to solo content to farm pet and mounts, is it really needed? Old raids are easily soloable in MoP greens gear, is detailed instructions needed, when vastly OPed for old content?

Since Zygor is quite memory intensive, there is balance needed to on how much information to pack in, without harming the performance of the game. Especially so, when new content is added.

my 2 cents

Comment

You dont need a specific pet guide for pets that drop off raid bosses. Use a raid guide to get these pets.

Comment

Working...
              X