Bug? Operation:Shieldwall Quest: He's In deep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug? Operation:Shieldwall Quest: He's In deep

I just started the Rep Guide: Opertion:Shieldwall and on step 70 I'm lead to Admiral Taylor @ 89,32 and I'm told to talk to the NPC and get the quest: He's In Deep.

Admiral Taylor isn't offering any quests to me at the moment. I'm 2035/3000 - Neutral with Operation: Shieldwall. Looking up the quests on http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:He's_In_Deep says I need at least 4900/6000 - Friendly to be able to get the quest.

Should I give up and keep doing steps 1-69 until I have the rep? or are there other quests I can get to keep going?

Yes, if you can't accept a quest right now just do the dailies until you are able to continue with the story quests.
    I even did only dailies for nearly a week on one char and then started with the story quests. The story quests then brought me to exalted.
    So you won't miss a thing if you ignore story quests and continue with the dailies.

Comment

Put this on the list to get looked at for why it was being shown to pick it up.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok so, I got the update today.. I'm on version 4.0.5907 where the logs says.. "Updated the SSO in the Dailies and Reps".

So today I started the rep guide again I just completed step 18 and then it jumps to step 72.
        Go to Jun-Lai Summit 59,84 and Talk to (NPC 68417). Turn in Quest: "He's In Deep" and Accept: "Bugging Out" and "He Won't Even Miss It".

Well problem is when I get to that location. There is no NPC. Probably because I haven't reached the rep requirement to get the Quest : ' He's In Deep' that was on step 71 that was skipped over.

Comment

There seems to be an issue with steps being shown despite the reputation level not being reached:
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-Shieldwall
          If you get to a step after the dailies that tells you to turnin a quest you don't have in a location far away ignore it for the moment.
          The Shieldwall quest chains always start in Krasarang and you get an automatic flight or teleport to the location you need to go. No need to travel around the whole world on your own.

Comment

Working...
          X