OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does it decide what spec you are in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does it decide what spec you are in.

Does the gear suggestion make decisions based on your current talent profile and specialiation, or based on what talents you have told Zygor you want to level toward (the spec you choose in the Talent Advisor).

The reason I ask is because I have items that I have set aside as healing gear and show quite higher on Pawn for healing, but when I switch to my secondary spec it does not prompt me to change gear, even when I press the scan gear button.

Am I missing something?

It should be doing it based on your active spec and not by what you have set in the Talent Advisor.

When you are in game and open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it show in the lower left corner for your guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

4.0.5773 is the version number.

Comment

I found out that it is actually doing it, the stats are just so different in some cases from what I would pick (or what Pawn or WoW head uses) that I had already gotten rid of items that didn't seem like upgrades.

It would be nice in the future to add the ability to import custom weighting like Pawn allows you to. I know I could go in and manually do that in the LUA... but that's a lot of work for something I pay for.

Comment

I know the dev team would like to add in customizing the stat weights, but I do not know when that might happen. Right now I know they want to work out all these odd bugs in the gear suggestion system before trying to add any new features.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X