Dungeon Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon Guide

Quick Question......is there a way to make the guide switch automatically to Primary mode when in a Dungeon

I use secondary mode and usually when entering a dungeon Zygor will ask to switch to that dungeon Guide...fab....but in Secondary mode all i see is 'Click here to proceed'.

Alas with dungeons now its very fast paced so i never get around to changing it

And can it not be totally automated so i don't need to click to proceed.....because i always forget to do this which makes it no use to me?

Making the guide viewer switch to primary mode automatically like that is not something that can currently be done with options. To change the modes without going into the options first right click on the step being displayed, then click on the 'Show controls' option. Then when you see the main window border for the guide viewer click on the top right icon that looks like 2 squares and that will change it over to primary mode.

If we were to change it around to not have those 'click here' lines then you would not see the steps with the tips on what to do because it would just advance to the next step.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X