No announcement yet.

engineering guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if I was able to go back in the guide I'd take a picture of it, but I cannot.

The odd thing about the Thermal Anvils, is that it says make about 8, you get to this point at 580 skill, and the Thermal Anvil is yellow, thats why I drew the conclusion that it was bugged and that I should go to the next point. After making 8 Anvils you end up at ~585 skill.

Can it be that it disagrees with one of my other addons?

Comment

Maybe that was supposed to say make about 18 to get you up to the 595 skill. It did say about getting to the 595 skill on that step right?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yes it did.

Comment

Do you remember, did you get 1, 2, or 3 points per combine when making those anvils?

Comment

Sorry, I did not refresh the thread before just now.

at 580 the Thermal Anvils are Yellow, thus grant only 1 skill point each craft.

Comment

Ok, maybe the team did it as 8 combines thinking you'd get 2 points. We'll look into this to see what's happening.

Just wanted to double-check, the version number you posted, did you get that from the Updater or from the guide selection screen in-game?
              Last edited by cabby; August 1, 2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Didn't use the Zygor guide for leveling any of my tradeskills. On my engineer, did anvils to 580, made two Lord B's scopes and a long range Trillium sniper rifle (engineer is a hunter) and I had spirits of harmony (took 3 total). Then went to Darkmoon Faire and spent 5 minutes for the last 5 points from 595 - 600.

Comment

I made Anvils (doesnt seem to sell no matter how low I put them on the Auction House, ended up deleting most of them) till 590 then made two Scopes. (I still have issues selling the scopes, as I allways get undercut).

The version I mentioned I found ingame, mind you, I updated Zygor twice that day, and it seemed to be up to date, as it started WoW without letting me read the changelog (it still closes the changelog and opens WoW.exe before I am done reading the changes when updating).

Comment

Working...
                  X