OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor and TomTom not working together anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor and TomTom not working together anymore?

Hi,

Do Zygor and TomTom still work together? I know they did a few months ago (when I was leveling) but today I re-enabled Zygor and it's not giving me the option anymore.

The only options in the "Use external waypoint addon" are "Zygor Arrow" and "Carbonite".

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

I have Zygor v 4.0.5598.

[EDIT]
    Never mind, the option is not there, but Zygor is using TomTom.

Thanks,

We removed the TomTom support because our built in arrow now has more functionality than TomTom.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That is very unfortunate.

I think TomTom is a great addon. I use it with gathermate and I also use it with saved coordinates.

Comment

You can still use TomTom without having Zygor use its arrow. I have both running happily side by side.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          We removed the TomTom support because our built in arrow now has more functionality than TomTom.
          Personally, I think this is a huge pain in the ass. I'm not sure what "more functionality" you're referring to, but I'd like to have the option to use TomTom's waypoint arrow even if it means disabling Zygor functionality. Integration with TomTom was one of the factors that pushed me to purchase this addon in the first place.
          Last edited by Pezzer; February 14, 2014, 09:37 AM. Reason: Adding quote

Comment

Are coordinates supposed to be displayed on Zygor guides? Because i can't see any, or is it in the options page?

Comment

The only place you would see coordinates on the guides is in the steps on the "Go to" lines.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X