Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Finder not suggesting any gear

Hello,

I am wearing mostly ilvl 463 gear that are badge blues or dropped blues. When I go to the gear finder, it does not suggest many upgrades for me. Does the gear finder only put me to the point where I am able to do raid finder? Does it not include faction gear as well? I feel like I am missing something or not quite understanding how this is supposed to work. Any suggestions/help would be great

here is a link to my armory profile : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Jellad/simple

Thanks!
    Attached Files

The suggestions include only drops from bosses in 5 man dungeons.
    No random drops or raid gear are included.
    Also gear that can be bought for valor points is not included as it requires grinding repuation and not everyone wants to do that (you can with the daily guides).

As the gear dropped in heroics is itemlevel 463 there's no better gear for you except the items you have that have a lower level (trinkets).

If you want to grind valor points remember that you get a level 489 amulet as quest reward when becoming exalted with Golden Lotus and a 489 ring for becoming exalted with the Klaxxi, so no need to spend points on those.
    Also you get level 496 valor point gear from the new Shieldwall faction.

Comment

Working...
    X