Waypoint Arrow Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint Arrow Problem

I have the box checked for the arrow to close when I close the viewer window but when I close the viewer the arrow persists until I reload my ui. any help would be appreciated.

This is a known bug that we are working on.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This seems to be worse now with the latest update - the arrow/hearth stone won't disappear at all, even after quitting the game completely. Also, I can't find the option to hide the arrow when the guide is closed - has it been removed?

Thanks...

PS - also stutter/lag every few seconds from the travel system is worse with this latest update. I don't know whether this is related to the arrow not hiding.

PPS - it also appears to have stopped highlighting the correct flight point to fly to on the flight master's map.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
        This seems to be worse now with the latest update - the arrow/hearth stone won't disappear at all, even after quitting the game completely. Also, I can't find the option to hide the arrow when the guide is closed - has it been removed?

Thanks...

PS - also stutter/lag every few seconds from the travel system is worse with this latest update. I don't know whether this is related to the arrow not hiding.

PPS - it also appears to have stopped highlighting the correct flight point to fly to on the flight master's map.
        Have you tried repairing your install?

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
          Have you tried repairing your install?
          Yes, in fact I deleted the guide completely and re-installed.

Comment

I'm checking in on the option not being there anymore. I think this was just missed with moving it to the other option page as the arrow option stuff was being knocked down to one option page.

The flight path highlighting should still be working so I'll have to test that out to see what's happening. Did the arrow tell you to take the flight path or was it a step in the guide that said to take the flight path?

Comment

It was the travel system that was suggesting the flight path. I was in Darnassus and I loaded up the "explore Outlands" guide which I'd already completed as far as Terokkar Forest. The next step in the guide was to discover something in Zangarmarsh so the travel system suggested hearthing to Honor Hold (where my hearth is set) and, after I'd done that, it suggested taking a flight to Shattrath. When I right-clicked on the flight master, the Shattrath icon wasn't highlighted.

Comment

Let me know if you still see it not highlighting other flight points when the travel system suggests it. It's possible that Blizzard changed the name of the Shatt flight path slightly which would cause the travel system to not see it on the flight map and not highlight it.

For the hiding the arrow option, this option was just disabled temporarily while the arrow is being worked on.

Comment

Thanks Cabby, will do.

Comment

I think it might be something specific to the Shatt flight path or maybe one of your other addons was preventing it from flashing. I was just directed by the travel system to take a flight from the top of Darkshore down to the bottom of Darkshore and it was blinking for me on the flight map.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
                      This seems to be worse now with the latest update - the arrow/hearth stone won't disappear at all, even after quitting the game completely.
                      I'm also getting this error, even after a ui reload. Has there been any thought into how to correct this other than disabling the guide altogether? I've tried the repair option, un-installing and re-installing the guide, disabling all my addons except the guide, and still the arrow will not disappear at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X