StartCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarCraft Universe - Open Beta
    StarCraft Universe is a fan created Starcraft II mod that aims to create a MMO-RPG style game within Starcraft. It takes place in an alternate timeline, 11 years after the events which transpire in the 'In Utter Darkness scenario of the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty campaign. Currently a small single player portion has been released for testing, but a multiplayer version will be coming in the future.

I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

With StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm arriving on March 12, we’ve been itching to show you a new trailer called "Vengeance”, and we’ve just revealed it to the world in a special online event on Twitch.tv/StarCraft at 12:00 p.m. PST on Tuesday, February 26.
      • Blizzard developers were on hand to talk about Heart of the Swarm and the making of "Vengeance".
      • An exclusive Heart of the Swarm eSports showmatch was casted by commentators John "TotalBiscuit" Bain and Shaun "dApollo" Clark.
      • The world premiere of the "Vengeance" trailer for Heart of the Swarm.

Vod of Twitch Broadcast
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I'm going to be stepping down from news posts.

Didn't think I would ever be making this post but here it is.

I'm not going to be posting news items anymore.

I'm just not having the time to do them. Even if I cut back to just WoW it would still be hard.

Real life plus my own gaming time being what it is right now just doesn't allow me to do it.

I'm even going to be canceling my WoW sub since I just don't feel like playing it. Haven't touched WoW since about beginning of Jan and just not enjoying it as much. I might be back around the time of BlizzCon in November since that when maybe just maybe the next expansion will be announced and pick up posting news again.

It was a lot of fun while I was doing it. I would like to thank you all for the help ya'll have given me. I'll still be around now and then so don't be afraid to say hi when you see me.

This is Chaos5061 no longer your news man for now.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
        X