Autoequip gear system is confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoequip gear system is confused.

I'm a level 25 Pandaren Fury Warrior (Alliance). I have Arced War Axe equiped, but the guide is continuing to equip Blackfathom Mace, which is naturally inferior to what I already have.

Haha, obviously the hit rating value on the Int mace is what's doing it. Guess that's weighed a bit too heavily. I do know that the system is being re-designed so that will hopefully get this all fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If it will help the support people, I've noticed the following issues with the Autogear in relation to the "confusion".

- Autogear triggers every time you change zones, log in or teleport.
      - It will correct itself if you start to place the right gear back in.
      - It looks like it's thinking you currently have other gear in your bag on when you have another piece of gear on.
      - The stats on the gear are missing for main stats like stam, int and agi

If you need more info let me know and I'll be glad to get it for you.

Comment

I put out an update to hopefully fix the issue. Current gear was not getting cached properly so the issue will hopefully be resolved.

Comment

Screenshot

I decided to take a screen shot of a gear suggestion by the zygor guide, I'm now confused and am about to click off the suggestions since it seems to be rarely accurate:

http://i.imgur.com/8aabP.jpg

Cheers!
          Attached Files

Comment

Are you using the latest guide version? I thought that the suggestion pop-up now was showing the icon of the item again. Your screen shot does not show this which would indicate a slightly older version of the guides.

Comment

I'm using the BoA Agil Staff on my dps panda and it keeps asking me to equip another lowbie weapon, I'm using the current guide update.

Comment

Its Now end of November, is this problem ever gonna get FIXED????

Comment

We have been releasing improvements to this system almost weekly trying to work out all these odd suggestions.

Comment

WoWScrnShot_112512_080656.jpg

No. Just. No. Stam. Strength. Everything else > Hit.

Level 80 Warrior.

Originally posted by CSharon View Post
                    Its Now end of November, is this problem ever gonna get FIXED????
                    You can't just "Fix" a programming problem. It's not that easy. It takes time to locate and fix bugs. The gear system is a new system that came with ZG4. It's going to take a few months, maybe even half a year or more to work out the problems.

To put it in context, SiS came a year or two ago but I saw a bug fix for it today.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmane View Post
                      I decided to take a screen shot of a gear suggestion by the zygor guide, I'm now confused and am about to click off the suggestions since it seems to be rarely accurate:

http://i.imgur.com/8aabP.jpg

Cheers!
                      I've updated my addons and still reflect invalid information
                      Attached Files

Comment

It definitely shouldn't be recommending that Cloak. When you open the guide selection window in game what does it show as your version number on that window?

Comment

Cabby is correct that should not be getting recommended.

Had you just logged in when that item was suggested? Did you just pull the cloak out of your bank or pick it up?

Comment

Sorry it took so long to reply (I'm an altaholic) Here's a screenshot with the latest zygor 4.0.5531:

My warlock:
                            http://i.imgur.com/3LuvA.jpg

Also on my pally:
                            http://i.imgur.com/IDYAc.jpg
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by mrmane; December 10, 2012, 08:36 PM. Reason: Better image links via imgur

Comment

I have noticed, whilst levelling various alts. All blue items from the MoP dungeons are having issues. Almost anything else gets recommended over them. It is as if the MoP dungeon itmes are not correctly recognised.

Comment

Working...
                              X