Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clockwork Rocket Bot

Horde Version

I was wondering if you could add into the description for this one and others that are only seasonal.

For example this one requires you to talk to Strange Snowman and get "You're a Mean One..." quest. That is only done during the Christmas event.

Those little tips ahead of time will come in handy when going after each pet.

I am going in alphabetical order and using the Zygor Icon, it’s going slow because I never thought there was so many, and I am out to collect them all.

But to cut down on travel time, it would be cool to know if it is seasonal or special.

Like for example, you have a few so far that says “Alliance only” or “Maybe purchased off the Blizzard website” and “Can only be obtained through the trading cards” That was cool and helpful.

Well thank you for your time as always, and as I continue to use the guides I will let you know if I find any boo boo’s.

Be well, play good.

I will add this suggestion to our list of things to be considered.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

+1 to this
      Thanks Cabby.

Comment

First step of the Clockwork Rocket Bot guide

"This pet can only be obtained during the Feast of Winter Veil Event". Is it possible you didn't read that and just skipped forward?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X