Capability to disable parts of the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capability to disable parts of the guide

Now that I a 90, I find I like the Gear upgrades suggestions and it helps me with gear upgrades, I also like the professions part also as I level those, however the leveling portion is constantly trying to rout me to places, I even selected the Dread wastes guide and click though to the end and I still get the way points, I did disable them but each zone I go to I lag out for a few seconds from over 100fps to about 20, if I completely disable the guides this doesn't happen. I don't know if changing parts of the guide to an on demand load would help or not at this point it has become so annoying I have the guides only enabled on my lowbie toons and I have gone back to using other sites for leveling professions etc instead of the guides I have purchased.

Try going into the Travel System section of the guide options and un-check the comfortable paths option. This will allow the Travel System to rely more on your mount and give more direct paths for flying but will still recommend a flight master for the extra long trips.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X