how do i find my threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i find my threads

it would be nice to have that info stored in the profile. if u come back a few days later to view your thread, it is not always easy to find it back.
    i had a thread about the fact that i had to recheck the equip gear almost every time i logged in. i got the advice to reinstall, which i did. that helped only for a while if at all.
    Last edited by hachem; October 21, 2012, 08:34 AM.

If you go into your forum profile (My Profile) on the left side click on Find latest posts.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

it would be nice to have that info stored in the profile.
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...3930#post83930

That is exactly where that information is, in your profile. Take a few more moments to look at what your profile page has on it. Then, when you have a problem, try to assist those offering to help you rather than the following attitude you offered...

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...4041#post84041

Sorry, but there is only one person in that thread offering you help that is getting paid to do so, and he is damn good at what he does. The rest are offering you help out of their own free time. OUR time to help you. Go back to those threads and try to provide the information they asked you for the first time. Maybe then they (or I) will offer you assistance.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

no comment.
        as for the profile, i am sorry i missed it.

Comment

Working...
        X