OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Hallows End! Here's A Coupon For Zygor's Dailies and Events Guides!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asrafrate, the coupon code is only for new Dailies & Events purchases, so if you did not purchase those guides then yes the coupon code will work for you. It will not work if you just need to upgrade them for MoP.

Blackwolf, as stated in the first post the guide contains everything needed to get the Hallowed Be Thy Name achievement which is the main one that counts toward the What A Long Strange Trip It's Been achievement which has a mount reward. The Northrend, Cata, and Panda candy bucket achievements are not required for Hallowed Be Thy Name.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Macro Guide

I brought this with reputation guide but it's well out of date ru updating the macro guide or can u get a refund please macros do not include the new Monk ?

Comment

We have the monk macros on the to-do list to be added. Right now the team have been extra busy with working on all the bugs with all the other guides.

If a refund were done you would also lose the Titles and Reputations guides.

Comment

Originally posted by venndann View Post
          Agreed. Adding the bucket locations for Pandaria (and Northrend/Cata) would be awesome.
          Normally we only include what is needed to get the primary event achievement, in this case, "Hallowed Be Thy Name", because it's the only thing required to get the global event achievement, "What A Long Strange Trip It's Been". However, since it has been requested so much, we're going to add in the Northrend, Cataclysm, and Pandaria buckets as well very soon.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for adding in the other buckets. I expected that the "achievement" guide would give me all of the achievements under the Hallow's End category in Wow.

I've never actually tried to complete the events before, so I was a little shocked when I found that I was missing several achievements under Hallow's End.

Comment

Please let us know when it is added. I just updated and they still aren't listed.

Comment

Most likely Monday or Tuesday update. We do need to give the crew a day off here and there so they can get some rest.

Comment

All the buckets are now added. You will need to have the MoP version of the guide or upgrade to get the Pandaria content. If you don't have it yet, our Halloween coupon found on our facebook page now works for upgrades as well.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                  X