OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Hallows End! Here's A Coupon For Zygor's Dailies and Events Guides!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hallows End! Here's A Coupon For Zygor's Dailies and Events Guides!

October is upon us which means it's time to carve up some pumpkins, throw on your best costume, and of course, partake in some Halloween related fun!

HALLOWEEN COUPON CODE
    As a special Halloween treat, we've posted a coupon code over on our official facebook page which you can use for extra savings when purchasing Zygor's Mists of Pandaria Dailies and Events guide. This guide includes our updated Hallows End event guide for 2012. The code is only valid through October 31st so don't delay and make sure to share the post with all your friends!

http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

HALLOWS END EVENT GUIDE
    We've just updated our Hallows End guide for the 2012 version of the event. This includes all the achievements needed to get the "Hallowed Be Thy Name" achievement, which counts towards the "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been" global achievement.
    Please update your guides using the Zygor Client. If you no longer have the client you can redownload it from within the Members Area.

http://zygorguides.com/members/
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Dam that sucks I jut bought the MoP update for those guides 24hrs ago
    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
    Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
    Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
    Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
    Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
    Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
    Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
    Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
    Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
    Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
    Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
    Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

so how do you do this? I went to the web page to purchase the guide but when I entered the TRICKORTREAT coupon code, nothing
      happened - price was still $20 for both guides

Comment

Same here, just bought this yesterday. How about a discount for all the other guides so us poor saps don't miss out?
        It could be a PM code if that's better for the company. I have three more guides to buy before I go broke lol. Thanks Anyway!

Comment

This promotion will only be for new purchases of the Dailies and Events guides to tie in with the Hallows End event. The coupon does not apply to guide upgrades. Don't worry though, we plan to do more frequent promotions like this one throughout the year from now on.

Comment

Lol why do all companies just wanna get new customers and never wanna give deals to current ones?
            Like phone/cable companies join us today and get all this free stuff,but if u have been with us for 5-25 years I'll have to pay $500 for this new PVR!
            LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP

Comment

How about a special when MoP came out for all the people who bought all the updates? Like buy all 5 for $x.. instead of going through clickbank 5 times.......

Comment

Originally posted by nin88 View Post
                Lol why do all companies just wanna get new customers and never wanna give deals to current ones?
                Like phone/cable companies join us today and get all this free stuff,but if u have been with us for 5-25 years I'll have to pay $500 for this new PVR!
                The deal works for existing customers too who purchase the Dailies guide for the first time.

Comment

Yep, New customer, Purchased the full $50 guide yesterday and was not an upgrade.
                  So it would be nice to get a discount on one of the remaining guides I plan on buying.
                  Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    The deal works for existing customers too who purchase the Dailies guide for the first time.
                    Yea but by new I ment new to the dailies/events guide....
                    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP

Comment

How about a deal where if we buy the other 5 guides for the first time we get a good deal.

I am not about to pay $175.00 for the other 5 guides (5 x $35.00 = $175.00)but if we got a good discount I would.

Comment

Would be nice if the guide would tell me how to get the northrend, cataclysm and pandaria quests, i mean i did pay for mists

Comment

Agreed. Adding the bucket locations for Pandaria (and Northrend/Cata) would be awesome.

Comment

I've bought some of your other guides, but not the Dailies one. Will I still be able to take advantage of this discount if I wanted to purchase the dailies one?

Comment

Purchased the guide and it doesnt cover Cata or Mists

Comment

Working...
                              X