Disappointed with Battle Pet guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed with Battle Pet guide

One of the things I am finding really frustrating with the guide is it does not actually help in trying to find the right area/zone to level up all our pet families.

The guide walks us through an initial questing chain for one pet, which to be honest is not necessary as after completing the quest, the quest giver then gives us the option to pick up the next quest without instruction needed from Zygor.

The details for obtaining new pets within the pet journal is very useful, but as the unobtained pets are only listed in alphabetical order and cannot be changed to search by level this too can be annoying.

Am I missing something with this guide, is this information there but i just cant see or find it? I am still having to use the internet for most of the information I need which is very frustrating and annoying as this guide is not free, and in my opinion really not worth the money.

Without a doubt the Zygor leveling guide still stands head and shoulders above the rest of the Zygor guides for both value for money and information
    Last edited by skyelite; October 18, 2012, 03:04 PM.

You are not missing anything. This does however sound like a good suggestion to help improve the Battle Pets guides so I will add this to the list of things to look into.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you, that would be great

Comment

I was actually quite shocked that this wasn't a standard feature in the guide from the start.

Comment

Also too, along with the Battle Pet guide, I'd like to see an Achievement guide for the "Collect" tab, the "Battle" tab, and the "Level" tab that goes along with the Achievement layout in WOW.

The Achievement guide for Pet Battles in my opinion is not complete yet. But as for what skyelite mentioned, I agree. I would love to have a guide tell me were to go to level.

Well thank you for your time, I must bold for school. College Rules!

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            You are not missing anything. This does however sound like a good suggestion to help improve the Battle Pets guides so I will add this to the list of things to look into.
            This would be a killer suggestion! hope to see it added soon.

Comment

It surely would be useful and time saving if added. Hopefully it is added soon! Thanks Skyelite for mentioning it before I did

Comment

Working...
              X