Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...4145#post84145
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      As I highlighted in the previous post with the quote from Zygor Dev 3, the Northrend, Cata, and Pandaria candy buckets will not be in the guides because they are not needed for the Hallowed title.

I've searched the ticket system and can't find anything from you or your email address that is on your account. If you used a different email address than what you have in the Members area linked with your account please let me know what that is via PM so I can find the ticket you submitted.
      I think this very wrong of Zygor to exclude these 3, they are after all achievements in their own right. Can you please tell me why I just paid for the Panda achievement upgrades???

Like many others I too am becoming more and more discontent with the Zygor guides. The information in the guides is often so vague or flimsy I still find myself spending too much time having to find what I need on internet. One of my biggest gripes with some of the newer or updated guides, is I am often told to *go over here*, what you didn't tell me is that 'over here is in fact inside a building, so I spend forever running around looking for something that doesn't exist in open grounds.
      Last edited by skyelite; October 20, 2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Please see the link in my previous post for an update on the candy bucket achievements.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by skyelite View Post
          I think this very wrong of Zygor to exclude these 3, they are after all achievements in their own right. Can you please tell me why I just paid for the Panda achievement upgrades???

Like many others I too am becoming more and more discontent with the Zygor guides. The information in the guides is often so vague or flimsy I still find myself spending too much time having to find what I need on internet. One of my biggest gripes with some of the newer or updated guides, is I am often told to *go over here*, what you didn't tell me is that 'over here is in fact inside a building, so I spend forever running around looking for something that doesn't exist in open grounds.
          You are absolutely right about that.

Comment

By customer request, all the buckets have been added to the guide. Please update.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
            X