Still worthy of praise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still worthy of praise!

After my return of 1 1/2 years of being gone, this guide has improved tremendously!

Not so sure about the prices though. But you know what? Thinking about how much time would be spent by me otherwise has made me purchase almost all of the packages! My time is limited and I want to get as much enjoyment from the game as possible, which is why I broke down and purchased the guide(s) anyways. When you think about how much time is lost trying to figure things out or alt-tabbing out of the game to check this or that, this guide saves about 9 minutes out of every 10 minutes worth of questing, it's just that useful.

Some of the people seem to think they can look up the information elsewhere, well that may be true; however, you cannot optimize a route based on your leveling speed with gear suggestions and automatic route selections like zygor can! Zygor takes a lot of hassle out of things where there shouldn't be any, the only thing I'm now wanting is a zygor rotations addon. :P

Then I honestly feel it will be complete (other than say.. a gold making addon). Either way though, this guide is worth it (even if the price is a little high). Think about the time you save when you can use that time to have even increased amounts of fun than if you were tabbing out all the time to look stuff up for a quest!

Anyways, I thought about all of this during my 1 week of being back, was able to 1-50 in about 4 days (not bad considering it was on a server with no characters on it and playing monk class, especially since I forgot how to practically play the game for 1 1/2 years of being gone from it).

Thanks for the guide, looking forward to possibilities like a zygor rotation guide or money making addon that does more than auctioneer or whatever. This guide is worth it in the end.
Working...
X